The advancement of technology has made learning a constant necessity, what we learned yesterday quickly becomes obsolete, and therefore, a constant update of our knowledge is required. In this context, continuous learning becomes an imperative need.
Currently, there are various forms of learning and Bootcamps are one of These training programs offer new forms of learning that allow students to acquire skills in a short time.
Bootcamps refer to a new format of medium-term intensive program that specializes in a specific area of study and is taught by specialized mentors in the executive field to develop strategies and solutions through practice.
Five reasons to use Bootcamps as training programs
- Practical learning: This program combines theoretical teaching through courses with a strong practical component, grounding what is learned through the development of a project that responds to real challenges in the work environment. Mentors, being from the organization or company, will provide all the necessary and real tools for teams to optimally solve cases.
- Develop digital and innovation skills: It focuses on developing skills related to the digital field through a systematic learning process based on projects governed by the main innovation methodologies. It is also an opportunity to develop leadership as it guarantees competent assimilation of knowledge through practice.
- Networking and exposure: Participants will grow their network of contacts through the co-working they will do in person with other participants, as well as the great opportunity for exposure they will have in front of highly recognized companies for possible job opportunities.
- Maximizes time: It is a short-term program, lasting approximately 1 to 4 months with intensive classes two to three times a week, allowing the student to thoroughly and especially train in the selected course with the objective of starting work immediately.
- Accessibility: It is easily accessible, some require having completed a related career and others leave the bootcamp open to anyone who wants to start from scratch and learn about a particular discipline
In conclusion, continuous learning is essential in these times of constant technological evolution. Bootcamps are an excellent option for those looking to acquire knowledge in a short amount of time. Education is an investment in ourselves and helps us stay up to date, and it is important to be open to new ways of acquiring knowledge.
And you, did you already know about Bootcamps, have you participated in any or do you prefer more traditional education models?
Publicado originalmente el 17 de March de 2023, modificado 17 de March de 2023